Isn't that MMS?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: poast
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 9:30 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>HELP! Could use some advice on PREVENTING mold

  Hello Lisa,

  I would suggest mixing up a chlorous acid solution and fogging it in.

  If you don't have a fogger, a garden sprayer will work.

  Chlorous acid is made by adding citric acid to sodium chlorite.

  Do you have access to these chemicals or know anything about them?

  When you apply this to the room, it will stabilize the situation.  It will
keep mold and mildew from forming, and kill off any that is just starting to
form.

  Let me know if you want to go this way and I can give you the mixing
instructions and all the help you need in applying it.

  Tom