Christina Mattson wrote:

Also i just want to share this, Trace mineral spray does wonders for plants, it has cured various viruses on my tomatoes. i also read that CS is great for plant virus so ill be using that with H2O2 on half my plants and EIS with H2O2 on the other to see which does best. a bottle of Spray n Grow- (Trace Minerals) is expensive but it lasts for 3 months used every two weeks or less. Another bonus to trace minerals is that the plants were resistant to infestation when they were directly next to several plants that had aphids.

Does your container of the spray n grow give an ingredients list? I don't see the ingredients listed at the spray n grow website.
If you have that info could you pls post it?
thanks,
sol