Hi Tina I noticed from your posts that you use CS/H202 on your plants.  Every
year I start off with lovely plants and then the dreaded 'black spot' fungus
comes along!  Do you know if your solution would prevent/kill this and if so,
what mix would I use please?  Many thanks in advance.  dee

On 18 Apr 2010, at 22:51, Christina Mattson wrote:

> Hi Lisa, I have a cold air humidifier (don't know the correct name) it gives
> off a pretty wet steam so im not sure if you would feel comfertable doing
> this but I add 3% H2O2 to the water in it to clean the air.
> I had some Dahlia Tubers that i had planted in Peatmoss because it was
> cheaper than soil and they started to rot right after they sprouted growth. i
> watered and sprayed them with an EIS and H2O2 solution and the next day the
> foliage had perked up again, they are still in the wet peat,.

Archives: