----- Original Message ----- From: Richard Goodwin
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 10:39 AM
Subject: Re: CS>A closer look at americium 241 from a smoke detector

Yes, I'm serious. It's the same aluminum, just in a different location. There is nothing inherently evil about aluminum being in a Maine landfill in the form of a can rather than in the ground in Argentina in the form of particles. The only thing bad about it is that a few people who live near the landfill might not like it. So why do they choose to live near the landfill?

Apologies for continuing this CS-irrelevant thread.  I'll stop now.

Dick

Well, at least it started off as something relatively relevant.
Anyway, about landfills, am I the only one who thinks these will eventually be fantastically valuable in some not-so-distant resource depleted future?

Del