From: Bob Banever <bbane...@earthlink.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, April 23, 2010 9:54:22 AM
Subject: Re: CS>A closer look at americium 241 from a smoke detector

Richard,

       You can't be
serious, right?  Aluminum is found in abundance in the earth's crust but it
isn't found in the form of beer cans.  If these things degrade at all it
will probably take thousands of years for them to revert back to the
nanoparticles of aluminum found in soil.  In the mean time they pollute our
environment.  If water wasn't important to conserve then why do we have
periodic draughts in various parts of the country causing food shortages and
dust storms?  Sure the water is "still there" in the form of evaporation or
salt water, a useless form for most human needs.