I though there, oh my we risk going OT again.. but I can't resist.   SONOTMAN -
try that anagram - have their tentacles in government... with a swing door
between executives.. who end up in the FDA/USDA etc.  I have a list..it's in
Food Inc.

And that leads us to what can we do.  Expecting the powers that be to help us
won't work. As afficionados of things alternative, we are a group of people who
are already saying NO.

Buying organic is great, and not everyone can afford it... so we must just GROW
GROW GROW...and at the same time it is our civic responsibility to make others
aware.   I go into stores with my husband and we have loud conversations about
HFCS, Monsanto.. we tell people what's going on and what they're doing..

In the same way, I tell people about CS and how it works for me.  We have to be
vociferous both about what's wrong - to get the masses who don't know on the
bandwagon and THEN we have to do something else..

A peek into our world..
Feed the Future - Forest gardens - Sustainable Lifetime Food for All

Feed the Future- The blog In depth articles - forest gardens, natural wellness,
human consciousness WHAT has to happen for us to evolve and emerge?

Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/return2earth
Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food, community v
nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v asleep  Info on what's
going on and alternative and natural technologies for a simpler life
Tune in and friend us on Facebook - Pierre Soleil return to earth