Hi Carol Ann.  I've never heard of eo of garlic.  Well, one lady in south
Texas had lots of strange oils, but I don't recall the garlic one, and they
were used more for spiritual rather than external application.

Since garlic oil is known to spoil--as when making an oil of garlic using
olive oil and garlic cloves--I'm thinking if what you have is a true eo, it
would not spoil.

Where did you obtain eo of garlic?

samala,
Renee
www.eamega.com/RPainManageEnt
Chronic pain does NOT belong in your body.  The Am Wand helps
you get rid of it quickly and easily.  Get the wand here