Very good Dave, Thanks for that.
>From my experience both forms serve a purpose, dependant on the circumstance
>for which either is being used.
Although some have said Lyme is different to our Ross River Fever here {for
whatever reason}, I find I'm still not entirely convinced, some of the symptoms
seem very similar, praps our RRF is a mongrel relative maybe?
Cheers
N.
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 20:54:36 -0700
Subject: Re: CS>Lyme disease
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Neville:
At the time I was just starting to make my own so I didn't get very well aged
cs as I used it about as fast as I could make it in Quart batches. When I got
serious about it I had about 4 Qts ahead ,Later I started making it in gallon
sun tea jars.
I find it quite difficult to remember exactly as I was going through major
brain fog at the time.
Dave
On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 6:08 PM, Neville Munn <[email protected]> wrote:
A quick question Dave,
Were you making a quantity each day, and consuming it *on the day it was made*?
or just consumed whatever you had available at the time.
Thanks
N.
_________________________________________________________________
New, Used, Demo, Dealer or Private? Find it at CarPoint.com.au
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/206222968/direct/01/