*Dave Cline is running a very short duration sale of $20.00 off his Ionizers, this is one of the very few actual working units that really pushes ions into the room. Most of the big name ones, or ones sold at Walmart, don't do a darn thing. You can find out about the studies regarding vitamin/mineral mobility and ions in the book "Ion Effect" for 15 cents off Ebay.*
Holy cow....I bought one of his on eBay years ago. Never replaced the needle. I better do that. I feel nothing coming off it. I put an ionizer near my lips and can feel it working. But I feel nothing Garrick On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 6:14 PM, bodhisattva <[email protected]>wrote: > Marshalls paragraph calibrates at about 1000 (or very close, I round > up/down), your reply is dangerously close to zero. So either CS wasn't the > sole reason you are cured, or you still have lyme, or a combination of both. > > To date, I have never heard of anyone curing themselves of Lyme with just > CS, it seems to always been a concerted assault with a variety of > protocols. Although CS is probably a good factor in it, I suspect there are > other factors. Even simple dietary changes has proved to be immensely > successful in clearing lyme. > > People promote "Salt-C" as a good Lyme cure. But I will point out, there > have been suppressed clinical studies that PROVE Negative Ions dramatically > improve the absorption and usage of VitaminC by the body. So Negative Ion > Therapy, combined with C+Salt, would probably prove pretty efficient in > killing off Lyme. Or in fact, just C+Ions, skip the salt. > > Dave Cline is running a very short duration sale of $20.00 off his > Ionizers, this is one of the very few actual working units that really > pushes ions into the room. Most of the big name ones, or ones sold at > Walmart, don't do a darn thing. You can find out about the studies regarding > vitamin/mineral mobility and ions in the book "Ion Effect" for 15 cents off > Ebay. > > http://www.mysticmarvels.com/ionprojector1.html > > > >

