> Just called The Vitamin Shoppe, which is a HUGE catalog. I talked to
> the department that gives the word to take it out of the catalog and
> they said that a notice went out about three weeks ago across the
> country from the FDA to remove all colloidal silver from the market.
> They have removed all brands including their own.
>
> Anyone know what went out three weeks ago and are they just
> misinterpreting it?
>
> Jo

Hi, Jo!

That's good work.

This tells us it *is* linked with the news that came up last month.
So we are now tracking implementation of their ruling. It's
probably, as someone else said, more of a labeling issue.

Calls to wateroz and CSPro would be interesting to tackle. Any
takers?

Anybody want to re-post links you found last month so we can read up
on things again?

Ultimately, there's nothing to stop people from making their own, at
least as yet. And quite possibly, there will be a re-labeling frenzy
and reintroduction of product to wait through and that'll be all. Let
us hope.

Thank you, all.

Be well,

Mike D.
[mdev...@mail.id.net                       ]
[Speaking only for myself...              ]