That's $1 for 5 containers of Monkey. But of course, it is cheaper to try and make it. It just depends on time. I'd rather go grab some at the Asian market and toss it in my pocket.

But thanks for Edible Camphor information. I've been trying to source camphor I could put in closets and so forth that isn't synthetic, or from China. This stuff is incredible for so many things, and does keep certain unseen things from coagulating in stagnant areas like closets. I'll have to try to find an indian market, or find some online.

Norton, Steve wrote:
$1 for 2 gm of Monkey Holding Peach (plus shipping if you can't find a friendly source locally) vs roughly $5 for 200 gm homemade. And you can adjust the amount of Camphor as desired.

- Steve N