I'm rather new CS/ESI maker and new to the "silver list" also.  I've posted
twice and got a really good response on one post and no response on the second
post, but it was about the time of website malfunctions so I do not know if
someone answered or not.

As I watch the posts of these very learned and very informed people banter with
one another and give copoius amounts of off topic information, I have to wonder
where I could maybe find answers to the questions I have on the
just-now-learning end of things.  But God is good and I'm tooling along making
and sharing my batches of silver water AND most importantly am watching my own
health improve week by week, even as my processing is being refined.

So thanks, Dick, for voicing your frustrations BUT if you are like me, you just
might learn a thing or three reading all those off topic posts.

Now to you incredible regulars - Pretty please have some patience with what are
old news questions to you and kindly repeat information you have written about
a hundred times because we would not ask if we already had the answer, or had
been able to find it in the archives (yes, I finally figured that one out!) or
elsewhere.  Also please remember we are not all like you and may take a
differnt path including some repitition in our pathway of learning, and that is
what can make life so very interesting and sweeter still.

Thanks Ode for your kind and ultra informative response to my first
post.  Today we ordered a Love3 water distiller and hope it will hold up better
than some of the complaints lodged against it online.  I have adjusted my
timing on the brewing and am now stopping as soon as I get a TE.  The
brew still has a slight metallic taste and knocked a terrible summer virus
right out in about 12 hours last weekend - and I have a very compromised immune
system so that rapid recovery is a near miracle in my book.

I still have questions about the CS generators other folks on this forum are
using.  We are still at the home made from online instruction stage and want to
improve the quality of the CS.  How about a role call with your favorite or
most dependable generator heading the list....and why?  I'm leaning toward
Ode's yet I would like to hear other comments too before we make our purchase
next month.  Ode - can yours make batches larger than 1 quart?  If it is
limited to 1 quart, how must the jar be cleaned between uses?

Question?  If I remember correctly, it is best to wait two days after brewing
CS to add H2O2 - but would someone be kind and tell again how many drops H2O2
per quart of CS solution? and is that drugstore 3% or diluted to 3% food grade
H2O2 that shoul be used?  (And please forgive me if this info was posted and I
failed to see or record it? OK?) Thanks also Ode for having such good, easily
understood info on your website as it is helping solidify all this information
in my little old brain. I used several drops H2O2 in a fresh brewed quart
several weeks ago and the CS solution clouded up.  So that batch went in a
sprayer to become disinfectant and eye glass cleaner.  Worked great!

The different ways to use the different colored solutions makes sense and has
helped.

I am VERY thankful for this forum as I am learning so much and am adjusting my
actions accordingly.   THANK YOU ALL, or as in Texas ...THANKS YA'LL !

Forwarded Message: CS>Silver List, or what?

CS>Silver List, or what?
Tuesday, June 8, 2010 7:43 PM

"Dick Rochon" <rrocho...@comcast.net>

To:
silver-list@eskimo.com

Is this a silver list, or what? I see every kind of post imaginable, but seldom
one on Colloidal Silver, and reports of successful usage. Is anyone monitoring
this list? I'm am thinking that the silver people have gone somewhere else. A
week, or more, I postd a question about brown CS, but not one answer?

Disappointed,

Dick