I still have questions about the CS generators other folks on this forum are using. We are still at the home made from online instruction stage and want to improve the quality of the CS. How about a role call with your favorite or most dependable generator heading the list....and why? I'm leaning toward Ode's yet I would like to hear other comments too before we make our purchase next month. Ode - can yours make batches larger than 1 quart? If it is limited to 1 quart, how must the jar be cleaned between uses?

## It can and some people make gallons, but I don't "recommend" it as there are some *excessive time spent at higher concentration* issues that can crop up. IE The more time things spend packed closer together, the greater the odds that some reaction chain will set in and establish a cascading pattern.
 But..try it and if it works for you...it works.

Practically speaking. 4 quarts takes about the same amount of total time with less of the total spent at high concentration. If some of the first quart is used to "seed" the next, eliminating the *ramp up to current variable* at the start...it takes much less time to make 4 quarts than it takes to make a gallon.

Jar.....just final rinse with distilled water and wipe off the electrodes with a clean cloth or paper towel.
 Dishwasher not recommended due to hard to remove anti spotting agents.
 "Scubbing" the electrodes can grind contaminants into the erosion pores.

Question? If I remember correctly, it is best to wait two days after brewing CS to add H2O2 - but would someone be kind and tell again how many drops H2O2 per quart of CS solution? and is that drugstore 3% or diluted to 3% food grade H2O2 that shoul be used? (And please forgive me if this info was posted and I failed to see or record it? OK?) Thanks also Ode for having such good, easily understood info on your website as it is helping solidify all this information in my little old brain. I used several drops H2O2 in a fresh brewed quart several weeks ago and the CS solution clouded up. So that batch went in a sprayer to become disinfectant and eye glass cleaner. Worked great!

## H2O2 is a catalyst with silver and will do different things with different forms in conjunction with whatever else is in process that also includes many environmental variables.
 Nothing is absolutely pure.
 Wait for all other processes to complete.
Try it in a sample to know when that is...could be a day, could be a week.

I use about 6 drops of 3% per quart. At that level, the reaction is very gradual, taking all night.

..if you didn't get some degree of confusion off that website, maybe you know more than I do...or don't need to...yet. Any honest person in this field of endeavor will portray "best guess" or admit that it's all preference.

Who knows? Maybe that brown stuff made by adding H2O2 too soon is better...for some applications.
 At any rate, it won't hurt ya.

ode

The different ways to use the different colored solutions makes sense and has helped.

I am VERY thankful for this forum as I am learning so much and am adjusting my actions accordingly. THANK YOU ALL, or as in Texas ...THANKS YA'LL !

Forwarded Message: CS>Silver List, or what?

CS>Silver List, or what?

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 7:43 PM
From:
"Dick Rochon" <rrocho...@comcast.net>
To:
silver-list@eskimo.com
Is this a silver list, or what? I see every kind of post imaginable, but seldom one on Colloidal Silver, and reports of successful usage. Is anyone monitoring this list? I'm am thinking that the silver people have gone somewhere else. A week, or more, I postd a question about brown CS, but not one answer?

Disappointed,

Dick