80-90% of all people are Magnesium Deficient. I recommend Magnesium-Citrate supplements for everyone, and it seems to clear up joint pain pretty quickly.. My wife gets flareups everytime she stops taking magnesium citrate. It used to be in our foods more, and is not.. It used to be more concentrated in salt, it is not, himalayan does have trace amounts, but not enough.

People used to eat more magnesium rich foods than they do today. I recommend magnesium for everyone these days.

Kathy Tankersley wrote:
My clucosamine/chondroitin/msm is not working for joint pain anymore. Someone on this list said they use something else, does anyone remember what it is? If not, I could really use some suggestions as to what to use. Thanks......Kathy