I replied, then posted the lines on how to unsubscribe, here is my /original/ post. (Verbatim)

Do it yourself. Instructions are on the bottom of every post for this..

Unsubscribe:
 <mailto:silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com?subject=subscribe>

Craig Chamberlin wrote:
I have no anger, just curious now, as to why I am all of these negative things, when I asked simply why you didn't just help them. You didn't add those lines, its done automatically by the list software.

bodhisattva wrote:
Your posts (most) calibrate as "Antagonistic". Your post below calibrates between "Disdainful" and "Punitive", slightly leaning towards "Punitive", are you attempting to punish me for something? Is something wrong I should know about?

You have only my compassion, and love. That's all you get from me. No negative reactions, no anger. If you are looking for that, you'll have to seek it from others. I'm sorry if that is disappointing.

Craig Chamberlin wrote:
Yes, nice dodge...now where did you point out to them to look at the instructions below in your post.

bodhisattva wrote:
If you read my post, you'll see, I posted instructions in that post on how to do it..

Anything else?