I started the beads last evening and didn't use the water  until this
afternoon.  It was just plain ol tap water the first time and  then used the
filtered water from the refrigerator which I haven't tried  yet.  Guess I
haven't been paying attention but what is Bovis? and how can  I do that myself?
drank only one full glass and have been experiencing  an on and off again
slight head ache.  Maybe I am detoxing and don't know  it?  Are you leaving
the beads in the water while they are in the  frig?
Did you find out when you shipped the small  Orgonite?  Can't wait for all
my Orgonite to get here.

In a message dated 6/14/2010 5:37:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time,