I received my Prill Beads and Bodhi says they are  optimal, so today was
the first time I drank the water.  Gave my husband a  glass also which was
cold from the frig.  He is not very supportive so I  figured it there was a
difference to be seen it would be seen in him.  So  far nothing unusual in
either of us.  Don't feel different.  The water  is very pleasant tasting as in
there is nothing objectionable in the flavor but  I don't feel any different
and hubby hasn't said anything.
Nothing was actually measured so maybe that needs to be better  controlled.
 If the jar is larger than a gallon should I use more beads or  just let it
sit longer?  I measured out what I thought was a gallon and  just guessed
on the beads so they are not exact either.  Bought them from  the Blind Guru
and there was no instructions so just went to the web site for  that info.
Offered it to my dogs and they seem to like  it.   But they are still
acting the same.  Kinda hard to see if  it would make a difference to them.
Has anyone used CS for the water for the Beads?
What  kind of a difference would that make?

Cathy