Dear Nancy,

> question here on specifics of mixing and using the Prill Beads. My
> Prills arrived from Blind Buda yesterday.

Wasn't that Blind Guru? <grin>

> I placed about 4 oz. of beads in a mesh bag, rinsed them

Was there as much rinsing needed for yours as for mine? LOTS of rinsing
before I got all the powder out of them. Still, once done, it's done.

> and started them soaking in a gallon of good filtered water.  After the
> 24 hour soak is finished. I pour app 3/4 of the water into a glass jar,
> refill the container with the 1/4  amount in it to recharge and drink
> the 3/4 amount  and keep perpetuating the water this way. Do I leave
> the Prill Beads in the  bottle with 1/4 left in it?

Yes, then refill it so the next batch starts to process while you use
the previous one.

> Any other details I should know?

It tastes good? Seems to do no harm after a couple of weeks using it.

I've found my appetite and cravings a little better controlled. I'm
more prone to go for a glass of water than to "graze" the fridge and
pantry for a snack.

Let us know if you experience anything interesting.

Peace,

Mike

Archives: