You are right up to a point.
My concern is that people on this list may take up on something outlandish
and miss out or delay using a factual protocol that could do them a world of
good if not save their lives.
  Whenever this kind of thing shows up it aggravates me to no end ( holy
water is ordinary tap water)
(blessing before killing doesn't make it less dead) All the other mystic
stuff, too numerous to quantify is what I called CRAP. You are right that it
is all Perception, that is what gives us the placebo effect. But it seldom
ever continues to help over a period of time.
Dave

\