Neville writes:
> Most articles I've read talk about keeping that probe wet all the time.
> I don't think that's important for my purpose though.

I'd have to ask my wife, the scientist, but i seem to remember that
some pH probes do have to be protected by keeping them in a calibration
solution all the time when not in use, or they might go bad.

I'll ask her, but if the equipment manufacturer says so, you'd probably
want to do it.

Be well,

Mike D.

Archives: