For tick bites, rattlesnake bites, any insect bites etc., you want to use
something to prevent the venom from circulating throughout the system.

If you have a Tennant Biomodulator, continually circle the area in a wide
berth. The electric current disables the poison.

Also make a pack out of bentonite clay (or any clay that has drawing power)
and colloidal silver.

Enzyme cream might work too. Systemic enzymes (to eat up the poison) is also
a good idea.

Nenah

======================================

My wife, Jane, was bitten by a tick while visiting her mother on Shelter
Island, one of the Lyme capitals of the world. Anybody out there with
knowledge of what should be done immediately to deal with the possibility
(probability?) of infection with Lyme? My understanding is that if you catch
it early, it is easier to eliminate, but doctors here in Vermont don't know
much about dealing with Lyme. There is actually too much information on the
web, if you can believe that, she wants an answer fast and my head is
spinning with the many Lyme articles I have already read, none of which were
targeted at what to do right away if bitten.

We were told here that you have to wait four weeks to test to see if you
have been exposed to Borrelia burgdorferi (Lyme spirochete), and then the
test (not sure what test they are talking about) costs $200, is NOT covered
by Medicare or our health insurance, and may or may not be reliable. Anybody
know about that?

Thanks, Del