From: Del <d...@altsystem.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, July 5, 2010 8:31:55 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Tick Bite

Rowena:

Thanks for all your information.  I have forwarded it to Jane.  It will take a
while to absorb.
Thanks to all others who have responded.
She was back home within 48 hrs of being bitten, and the doc here immediately
put her on Doxycycline, 100 mg twice a day for 3 days.
According to some postings, that should be continued for more days.
She is also using some colloidal silver, which she does not like to use because
it previously turned her cuticles silvery gray.
I am trying to persuade her to use my olive leaf, oregano oil combination
(which I take twice a day) - she is a bit fearful of that because I had such
strong detox symptoms when I first started using it.
The Salt/C protocol may be too strong for her.  She is very sensitive to all
meds and supplements.  However, she has not reacted to the Doxy yet.
I have a Godzilla zapper from V.  We also have the therapik, but my
understanding is, it is only useful if you get the bite right away.
She has already tried the Bentonite clay (with apple cider vinegar I
believe).   I will have her do more of that.  I had a really itchy mosquito
bite a few days ago, was driving me nuts, and an application of bentonite clay
took the itch away within minutes, and it never came back.  That stuff really
works.

Del