Yes, couldn't agree more!

Whatever antibiotic you get (and I'm allergic to doxy) take it
religiously for a month;  Lyme is not worth screwing around with.  One
of my friends got Lyme, was given a prescription of doxy for ten days,
and three and a half months later could barely crawl - literally crawl -
to the emergency room at the local small-town hospital.

Take care,
Malcolm

Archives: