To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2010 11:27 AM
Subject: CS>2 items

For skin problems on pets, an animal feed store will have or can get an almost pure sulfur paste called NuStock. It is over 70% sulfur. My cat was near death from the exhaustion of scratching so much (diatomaceous earth helped some but not enough) when I found this NuStock. She immediately began sleeping round the clock. You will have to stay with this for a while, but it works wonders. Or did for her anyway. I have never known what caused her problem, but the label says will cure wet or dry mange among other things. Don't know why she would have mange, but she sure had something. It dries up sore areas really quickly. It stinks, but it works.

Now regarding the use of lavender for burns -- is it used full strength or diluted?? If diluted, what dilution is recommended?? Is it put directly on the burned area? tia pj

Archives: