A half ounce of what? That much sodium chlorite would kill you quite quickly, and even a half ounce of 28% solution of it would as well. You need drops, not ounces.

Marshall

Jimmie Cairn wrote:
So how do I use the MMS in capsules? Obviously I can't encapsulate about half an ounce of the stuff? Or do you encase the MMS and just swallow the citric acid to activate it? Thanks Jimmie

*From:* "m1mar...@aol.com" <m1mar...@aol.com>
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Sent:* Wed, July 7, 2010 7:11:56 AM
*Subject:* Re: CS>2 items

Put it in capsules.
In a message dated 7/6/2010 8:02:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time, jimmiechap...@yahoo.com writes:

    Hi There;
      Checked back with the practicioner who found the trichonosis,
    and that is for sure what we are dealing with.  No information on
    what the species is, just trichonosis.  Tried one IV CS, and
    scanned agsin this morning.  Still with  me.  Any other ideas?
      Practicioner suggested Jim Humbles MMS, but the stuff just makes
    me retch.  Sigh... Just don'tr know where to turn. Will try
    another IV tonight.  May call the  Essential Oil  practicioner in
    the States.
                                             Jimmie