  From: Jimmie Cairn
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 1:40 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>2 items

  Hi There;
    New to the site, but have a 'burning' question.  Any information on CS for
trichonosis?Seems I have it in my eyes.  Which of course means it is in the
central nervous system.  I have realized something was wrong for a long time,
but  have been occupies with health issues on Hubby, and of course, "The
cobblers children have no shoes".  Same old story, right?  I am going to inject
some CS full strength IV, but have other alternatives which I use too.  Such as
essential oils and some other things.  Just wondered if anybody else had had
the problem.  Mine seems to have been the reason for some central nervous
tremors, mimicking Parkinsons disease, and other subtle effects.
                                             Many Thanks     Jmmie