Yes as it happens, I did last year.

Although it's been many years since my last sunburn, and not to go into detail
here, I found with spraying it on it seemed to take forever to start peeling,
and when it did start, it seemed to take forever to stop, and only *dead* skin
peeled leaving nil red and/or 'raw' skin exposed.

I did write my observations down, but that's a brief summary of events.

N.