  From: brick...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 11:04 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>OT: Implants-materials/kinds/questions to ask

  A dentist in Mexico gave me her supply of two part epoxy to glue loose crowns
back in. I told her that I was too many miles from Mexico to drop in just for
re-gluing crowns. I used super glue to stick back on loose crowns. She tried to
convert pesos to dollars with her calculator and said just give it to him.
Dentist up here will not even sell me the epoxy. They prefer to say you need a
new crown and get about $500.

  I had a dentist check up prior to knee replacement and my dentist said I had
many ill fitting crowns made in Mexico but could not believe that I had no
cavities. Thanks to brushing my teeth with the EIS/MSM/Xylitol/Dmso mix given
to the list by the retired Dentist who applied for a patent (XLEAR)?. He said
use his mix but don't sell the mixture.

  I heard that it is now risky to cross the border from Yuma to Los Algodones,
Mexico because of the drug cartels. Where are the snow birds going for Dental
work now?
  Brickey