In a message dated 8/23/2010 8:50:03 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
gooogleis...@gmail.com writes:

EIS/MSM/Xylitol/Dmso mix given to the list by the retired Dentist  who
applied for a patent (XLEAR)"
The dentist gave this mix for silver listers to use but not to sell or give
 to none silver listers as he applied for a patent.

The dentists mix used to be in the archives. I saw it when Mike said the
archives were on line again. In a 76 ounce jar I use 3 Tablespoons of MSM + 3
 Tabelspoons of Xylitol. Fill the jar with EIS, add a capfull of H2O2 and
shake well. I use a capfull of this mix and add 4 drops of DMSO to brush my
teeth.. I believe the Dentist said to saturate the EIS with MSM. 3
Tabelspoons  are pretty close to saturation.

I use this same mix for sinus cleanses except I add 1 drop of peppermint
oil and fill a 12 ounce cup with water.

Brickey