Supplementing Silica makes hair and fingernails grow faster.

Janet

Dianne France wrote:

Hello Group

I need some advice for my 85 year old mother. She had a colostomy done 4 months ago due

to diverticulitis with partial bowel removal. We almost lost her to pneumonia after the surgery.

She is clinically blind. She had a cancer (6 mo ago) in her ear that was removed and small radiation done on the spot. The doctors didn't tell her they did radiation until much later. She has started losing her hair. This has started happening in the last two months and it is coming out by handfuls. I'm afraid she is not eating a proper diet, maybe not enough protein. She lives with my daughter and family. She was always very healthy until this last year.

Anyway, I need some advice as to supplements that might help her retain her hair. It is the one thing

she has left that she enjoys having fixed. I don't know where to start on this one so I am turning to

you guys.

Dianne