Because I can be math challenged ....

Is there an easy way to determine how much to dilute a substance that is
already partially diluted?

For example - 35% H2O2 diluted to 3% H2O2 ... how much distilled water to
how much of the 35% to get it to 3%

I'm sure given enough time I could figure this out but those of you math
whizzes who can figure stuff out like that easily - could you help me out?

Thanks in advance,

Jaxi