  From: Dave Darrin
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 9:11 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>LL) Molly has osteo sarcoma

   Lois
    My opinion is to "alkalise or die" to coin a phrase.  With a dog that might
be a challenge.
  I have recommended a maple syrup and baking soda paste to alkalise but it
depends on the appetite
  of the dog whether or not they will eat it, some will eat anything and others
won't. There are a number of alkalising
  protocols that can be tried. They escape me now but there is probably someone
here that can come up with more.
   I cured a cancerous growth on myself with eating half a lemon three times a
day( gulp it down straight) but I can't feature
  getting a dog to do so.
  Dave