Dear Pat,
          Shingles is a relation to the Herpes family of viruses....and
responds (usually) to the same corrective protocols.
We conducted extensive evaluations on Shingles insults circa
1999---2000....utilizing some 20 protocol variations. several were
acceptably effective.  The most effective, overall.....was one variation which
included:  a parent solution of 75%, by volume, of
10 to 15 ppm strength EIS);  10%, by volume, of full-strength DMSO;  15%, by
volume, of glycerin solution. This solution constituted our primary "topical
address."  Although the foregoing protocol would be safe for internal
consumption for mammals, we utilized a somewhat modified protocol for internal
consumption (for our volunteer population).  The "modified", internal support,
protocol consisted of 5%, by volume, full-strength DMSO; diluted by 95%
Colloidal Silver (10 ppm strength);  plus one 200 mg capsule of powdered lysine
for each, separate ingestion.  A single dosage (for a 150 lb adult) consisted
of three tablespoons of solution mix (DMSO X CS)and one 200 mg capsule of
lysine.....followed by 4 ounces of plain water.  This protocol was employed
three times every 24 hour period.
  Favorable resolution occurred, usually, on or before 5 days.  The SPEED OF
GENERAL RESPONSE was measurably increased through using a,
simultaneous, application of both the topical and in vivo methodologies.
      Do remember that this family of viruses is rarely (if ever)
destroyed---by any acceptable methodology----only being driven
quiescent------by a majority of all effective protocols.  However, controlling
the replication ability of these viruses, yields
a quite acceptable address.
               I must go now.
                         Sincerely, Brooks Bradley.

p.s.  Do understand that we DO NOT recommend ANY FORM OF PROTOCOL for general
treatment of ANY   HUMAN BEING.  Our research
in this field is ENTIRELY EXPERIMENTAL.....for Research purposes----ONLY.

%, by volum