From: Tony Moody [mailto:a...@new.co.za]
Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2010 3:32 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Blue warts!!

Yes Lin,
That's what can happen to a wart. the bloodvessels in the root of the
wart die and turn black so what you are seeing through the skin of the
wart is old dried capillaries. If so then yippee, have a wart funeral.
The wart body itself will gradually slough off, it will just wear off and
as the top gets remove you should be able to see the tiny black specks
which were it blood supply. .

I have one on my foot sole, which two weeks ago, has turned black due to
applying turps directly. It has been there since I was a kid. :-)

OK,
Tony

On 3 Sep 2010 at 16:34, Lin wrote about :

> My 7 year old grand daugher has been treating warts on her thumb with EIS
> off and on through the summer.They cover all one side of her thumb (the
> thumb she sucked as a baby, toddler and in her sleep until a year ago).
> Mom hasn't been having her treat every day so it's been somewhat hit and
> miss. We started using a combo of 15PPM EIS, about 5% DMSO and veg.
> glycerine. She would wet a cotton pad and hold it on the warts about 5
> minutes. This caused them to get dry and crusty, but that's about it.
> Again, I don't think they were consistant with treating them. Last week
> she was with me 3 days and I switched to 20PPM EIS with just a few drops
> of DMSO and have her soaking the thumb in a small bottle filled with the
> liquid, 2 times per day for 6 mintues. They have since been following this
> protocol all week. Mom called a while ago so ask if it's normal for the
> warts to turn "a shade of blue/gray". YIKES! I'm in a different town and
> so can't see them for myself.
>
> Can anyone let me know if this would be normal, or if we should cut back
> to 10PPM or discontinue??? Thank you, Lin

Archives: