Hi Renee, I am a longtime member of the  CS list. I seldom write but always
read. I would like the addy for the Loblolly extract. Thank you so much for all
the great instructions. MH
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Renee<mailto:gaiac...@gmail.com>
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 8:33 AM
  Subject: Re: CS> was turpentine now loblolly pine

        I have been asked to ask you all NOT to say anything to others about
the link to the artist's turp I sent.  Since it is the best turp to get for
internal use--and we all know how the FDA feels about anything healthy--if we
all go about talking up this turp on lists and flooding this company with
orders all at once, they are likely to stop carrying it for fear of FDA
crackdown.

        So instead of talking about it as being turpentine (which is
technically considered a poison now so it would be easy for the FDA to make
huge waves) that is taken internally, when we mention this let's call it
Loblolly because that's the type of pine tree it comes from.

        If you want to tell someone not on this list about it, please have them
email you privately for the link.  Not a good idea to spread it far and wide as
'the place to get good turp'  sigh  it's sad we have to be so careful, but
since this has been discovered as the best turp out there, we need to protect
our source.

        Thanks,
        Renee