  From:
  j petras

  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 3:12
  AM
  Subject: CS>CS and killing of
  pathogens

        Medical journal studies, it has been reported, have shown that CS
        is effective in killing over 650 different pathogens. I guess most all
        of us on the list concur with that. We have all read this as
        promoted by numerous sites marketing CS.

        Now with all scientific controls used in the studies and other
        considerations aside... I would ask, at what PPM has this been
        conducted?

        As for myself, I use CS...and have seen positive results in its'
        use. However, to cut through the hype (if there is any)...does a
blanket
        statement of efficacy for CS killing 650 pathogens apply to product in
        the 5-10 PPM range ie., that which is typically sold or made at home
        with users generators? Is there any substantial correlation in its'
        effectiveness in this range?

        Thanking you for any clarification on this,

        John