I have never seen verification of the claim that CS kills 650 different
pathogens. But then I have never really tried to find verification since
I consider it immaterial. The important information in my opinion is
that CS has been shown to kill pathogens by five different methods.
These five methods give CS a very broad antiviral, antimicrobial and
antifungal capability. Including effectiveness against both gram
positive and gram negative bacteria. No antibiotic comes close to
matching CS. It also  makes it very difficult for a virus or bacteria to
develop an immunity against CS. (Antibiotics each have a single method
of attacking bacteria.)

To a large extent, ppm is immaterial except as a method of knowing the
total amount of silver ingested. You can take one half ounce of 20 ppm
CS or 1 ounce of 10 ppm CS and the effect is the same. Ppm can be an
issue when CS is used topically and combined with other liquids that can
dilute the CS more than you desire.

CS has been shown to be effective at low concentrations. The primary
reason is that silver is not consumed in the process of killing a
pathogen. The same silver ion continues to attack further pathogens
until it is excreted by the body. However higher concentrations of
silver get the job done quicker. Also, if there is a large number of
pathogens, the pathogens may reproduce at a rate higher than the kill
rate of the CS if  the silver concentration is too low.

You have probably read the claim by some suppliers of particle based CS
that ionic silver is not effective and that only silver particles are
active. And that the effectiveness of particle silver is dependent on
the total surface area if the silver particles. It turns out that
nothing is further from the truth. A fairly recent study has shown that
stomach acid is highly reactive with silver nanoparticles and converts
the silver nanoparticles the same as it does ionic silver.  If the
silver particles are large enough some of the particle may escape
conversion but the same would be true of the silver particles in CS
generated by electrolysis.

-          Steve N