Hi folks,

This bounced for being too big. I've trimmed quoted text and forwarded
it for Sunny... as I think she deserved a break. <smile>

Thank you for all you do to help, everyone.

Peace,

Mike D.

Folks, thank you all so much for your wisdom.   I have done some bad
things in relation to this tooth, like smoking, and eating M&M's and
cookies... yes.. I felt bad..it was comfort stuff.. and every bite of
every bit of food hurt... and I just felt so depressed.. [times are
really though as it is without this] but no excuse..

However, reading all the advice, I realize that I must take the road to
healing now... The tooth is I suspect infected, but not with dry
socket..it's not oozing, it's not bleeding, but there is a lot of
swelling.. I think just infection from the removal.   The dentist did
not tell me much and I was too woozy and overwhelmed to ask...

The pain is now pretty bad.. BUT I just read all of your  mails... and
immediately drank the MMS I had prepared and not drunk cos there was no
stuff to make it taste better.. it's not THAT bad with water.. 10
drops.. THEN I swilled down a glass of CS.. swilled one in my mouth...
and set the machine to make more.

Gonna get to making the home made zapper tomorrow...[we do have some
kind of electrode massager that my husband has had for ages... his ex
used to use it for her wrinkles!]  and meanwhile... have to take
painkillers to sleep as no sleep = low immune system = even harder to
work on..

AND I also took an antibiotic.  I had a pack of antiboics, a course,
given to me by a dentist friend just in case, a while ago... I held it
there.. I hummed and haaad and thought.. shall I shan't I.. and Mr PAIN
said you must... and I took one...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It's so crazy... I've been trying so hard... not to take any of  this
stuff.. and going to the dentist, visiting an allopathic, and young,
cocky, I'm so smart, dentist... who had no idea about how to prepare
patients... and that we all need lots and lots of information... wow..
the info you all gave me really comforted and helped me..

Paula you sound like you should write a manual for dentists...I felt
like someone at last was telling me something I should have been told
by the dentist...  I understood.. that this tooth was a particularly
hard one.. and that I would have liked to have been more prepared.. and
perhaps would have not been so stupid with what I put in my mouth..

I am so desperately in a transition from the old world, and all that
awful food and stuff.. to a new one where we are muchhealthier.. we've
had a relapse lately... [and me who was a raw foodie, non smoking
health fanatic] and this has made me sit up and become  aware...

Much love to you all... pain getting really bad now so must go to
bed...
thanks sunny x

A peek into our world..
Feed the Future - Forest gardens - Sustainable Lifetime Food for All

Feed the Future- The blog In depth articles - forest gardens, natural
wellness, human consciousness WHAT has to happen for us to evolve and
emerge?

Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/return2earth Wellness v pharma,
free energy v oil, own grown v processed food, community v nuclear,
natural building v concrete,  consciousness v asleep  Info on what's
going on and alternative and natural technologies for a simpler life
Tune in and friend us on Facebook - Pierre Soleil return to earth

Archives: