I can only comment that Dr. Wing's work took microcurrent usage into the mainstream as he was able to get results that no one else did. One of his students today is using his protocols to do things that are unheard of. I would offer that you watch any of the clinical videos on youtube for Millie Ng. I think the crush injury and the hallucis vulgus repair are most amazing.
PT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Norton, Steve" <stephen.nor...@ngc.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: CS>voltage meter/ CELL VOLTAGE & Dr. Tennant's book

I may be a little tough on Dr Tennant. His device may even be an
excellent device. My big issue is with the information he provides. As
an example, there are colloidal silver sites that have a perfectly fine
CS but the make wild claims for their CS. It become3s a chore separating
fact from fiction and if they misrepresent some items how can you trust
anything else they say?
You make an excellent point on why compact units are very useful for
you. That goes to my point that the unit I might prefer may not be a
good choice for someone else.
Relative to waveform, I am only repeating the results of a study.
However the "tsunami" waveform is for a single pulse. The patented
waveforms Tennant and others have are for the pattern of a series of
pulses. I think those 'unique' patterns are primarily for the purpose of
claiming a patented uniqueness and not because they provide a
significant difference.
Regards,
     Steve N