MA, I was going to wait till after 72 hours is up (right about now) to test for
ppm level. Isn't there a 36 to 72 hour stabilization period ??? ... still
trying to get all this straight in my mind.   I might have to do like Paula,
and get the Silver Puppy that's designed to make larger batches -- for SenSee.
   jan

OK -- there's your problem.  *Fast* mode isn't necessary, and may be
contradictory to making a good brew.  Leave your Colloid Master set on
standard.  You don't have to figure out how to change the polarity of the
electrodes -- the machine does that automatically.  And no -- I could not scrub
the jars out with soap and water -- soap can add a film that can be hard to
remove, and could contaminate your brew for awhile.  You've got a good start
cleaning the interior of your jar by making four batches and cleaning it with
clean paper towels.

Since you now have a quart of pretty good CS, I'd use that for SenSee -- rather
than the original batches.  Since you used fast mode, you have created
large-particle CS.  Won't kill her, but won't be as effective getting to the
protozoa.  I'd save it for topical use instead.
MA
P.S.  You got a Hanna Tester, didn't you?  Did you test your batches to
determine ppm-level?

  From: Costumes costu...@dnet.net

  So I could go ahead and give that water (w particles on bottom of jar) to
SenSee, my EPM horse ??  I would want to filter it for her, however !!
  The first 3 quarts (from the same gallon of DW) had the silver particles on
the bottom, and they did look to me like they'd fallen off the electrodes ... I
had it set at 4, and I also had the generator set to "fast" mode.

  When I did the 4th quart (from that same gallon of DW) I set it on 3, and
also put it on "standard" speed -- and that 4th quart did not have the large
particles ... but it did have what looked like fine silver "dust" on the
bottom, but only a small amount about a half inch in diameter on the bottom of
the jar.  The water is "steamed" ... which Don was asking about ... and I still
have to figure out how to change the polarity of the electrodes ... Will try to
work that out with my next gallon of DW ....   Im also going to try cleaning
the electrodes w paper towel, which might not do as much damage to the surface
of the electrodes -- meaning that such large particles would be less likely to
sheer off .... Oh, and will try cleaning the jars like you said ... I had not
cleaned them.  So you would not scrub the jars out w soap and water ????