Hi Jan.  Thanks in advance for the prayers -- it's appreciated.  And thanks
also
for the encouraging words -- your Dad was only in the hospital for 4 days?  Wow
-- that's amazing.  I hope my husband does as well.  Thanks for your post --
it's given me a bright ray of hope.
MA

>From: Costumes costu...@dnet.net
>

>MaryAnn, my Dad (84) had his aortic replaced, and a tumor removed from the
>mytral valve ... back in the spring, in Atlanta.  The whole procedure went as
>smoothly as could be. He was in the hospital for 4 days, and now his heart is
>stronger than ever ... .  Will say some prayers for your hubby  :)
>   jan
My husband is at the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio right now. He will have