I don't recall this stuff being part of my high school math and science, and
I took AP classes.  Of course they were all a lot of years ago so it may be
I just don't recall a lot of things.  LOL

Actually this stuff reminds me more of stuff we covered in physics.  And I
had a sucky teacher for the first half of that year and finally forced them
to switch me to the good teacher ... but missed a lot from that first half.
Seems like with my "soft science" degree I never took physics in college,
although since I started out pre-med I took a fair bit of chemistry, biology
and calculus.  I hated calculus ...

*wanders off mumbling to self about school days and the stuff I learned or
was supposed to but somehow missed, or forgot, or something*

Jaxi

Tangent anyone???