This is also the one I have. Hard copy or paperwork would be the same. There are _many_ other books (by the same author) focused on some of the same practices. One for sports folks, one for women, one for folks at the computer a lot. Also many other things, dvd's and such. The newest book is something like "Health through Motion" - which has kind of an overview of his system about how we can keep our body structure in alignment to begin with, to prevent problems. I'd be tempted to take a look at that one, through the library. But the one listed below is the "first aid" one - the one I think every home should have. It breaks things down by area of pain - which exercises are needed to deal with that issue. It tells you everything is interconnected, and its not unusual to "fix" one area by finding a source problem elsewhere to work on - I've been traveling through the book in fact, with greatly improved flexibility and function in my whole body as a result. But when you sprain your ankle you need to know with immediacy what to do about that before you address anything else - and this book provides that information. It also, at the end, has a synopsis of a healthy overall maintenance program, which is supposed to take about twenty minutes a day (closer to half an hour from my experience). At any rate, this book is well worth having. A friend of mine who has more money than do I got a personalized set of exercises rather than reading through the book. There is a website (just search on the author's name) where such can be ordered. She sent them a video of herself standing or moving in ways they suggested, and they were able to tell her not only which things to do with her immediate focus of pain, but what the causal issues in her structure were and how to address them. That might be worth the cost if you've got the bucks, but basically you figure that out as you go with the book as well. When you "fix" one area you may notice something else isn't quite right - something you really hadn't focused on as a problem - they tend to creep up on you, and then when your body develops a secondary injury caused by trying to cope with the first misalignment issue, that area is screaming so there is no way to notice or address the underlying issue. Once the screaming area is realigned, the original problem area (if there was one) tends to start to complain - its functionality is no longer being carried out by distorting the function and alignment of the area that had been obviously injured. So at any rate you figure this out as you go, and the book gives fairly good info about what interconnected areas could be also involved in what you initially perceive to be the primary injury. Sara