Now Guinness is the kind of medicine I would like to take.  Why can't they come
up with this kind of dosing for humans???
PT

________________________________
From: Gaiacita <gaiac...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, November 1, 2010 10:11:48 PM
Subject: Re: CS>sick dog

on the CS list for pets, there was a few posts about giving a specific type of
beer to dogs to stop all parasitic worms--you must have the Irish imported
Guinness with the black label on the bottle.  not extra stout, but a different
name which I can't remember right now.  the dose rate was 1 ounce of beer to 25
pounds of dog.  it was allowed to set out so that it became flat (so it didn't
make gas in the dog) and then it could either be given directly as a drink or
poured over food.  it was also said to cure

ehrichisis (sp).  it is given once, and then 2 weeks later given again.  after
that it is given once a month.

in the case of heartworms, the dog is checked in 2 months for worms in the
filia
stage, and if found, then the original dose (twice the first month) was given
again.

it kills the parasites by being seen as food by them, so they don't reject it,
or send out poison trying to get the dog to stop taking it (like medicine does)
but it makes them sterile so they can't reproduce.  it is said to work on all
but whip worms, if I remember right.

since ehrichisis comes from ticks, we were also told the beer helped control
that disease.  the lady that posted these messages is no longer on the group, I
think--at least she hasn't posted for a long time.  but if you join the group
you can go back and read the original messages about this.

samala,
Renee

Probably about 20 pounds