Wonder if the moon has any affect?

________________________________
From: PT Ferrance <ptf2...@bellsouth.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, November 4, 2010 10:22:54 PM
Subject: CS>weather affecting CS manufacture

Can anyone tell me if weather affects how long it takes to make CS?

When I got my silverpuppy I made several batches during the summer when it was
bright and dry with the air conditioning on.  It took about 6 hours max.  I
made
some today when it was grey and rainy and it took 11 hours.  Same jar and home
double distilled water.  Wiped off the electrodes with a white paper towel and
rinsed the bottle with distilled water before starting.  Nothing different.

I would like to understand what may have affected the length of time since it
was almost double.
Thanks.
PT