Minor differences in water make for major differences in time...no two jugs of water are the same except by accident. *What* the difference is can have more effect than *how much* the difference is...and no way to tell what *what* is.

But then, why does a cold rainy day make a soaking wet bag of bones at a constant temperature ache ?

Ode