*From:* h.godavari <h.godav...@shaw.ca>
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Sent:* Fri, December 3, 2010 5:20:09 PM
*Subject:* Re: CS>Black Salve & skin cancer cure

Hi:
Are the ingredients available readily? Would you mind posting the receipe?

Regards
hg

Tel Tofflemire wrote:
<!-- DIV {margin:0px;} -->*To: Mr. Bob Larson *
*Bob, Black salve does not go after much of anything other than Cancer, but it works on Psoriasis, some kinds of moles and warts, and skin tags. I get the best results with my home made Cooked Black salve using 4 cancer fighting Herbs on Skin Cancer, and Moles, *Psoriasis, Some warts too.* * Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.