The product is basically ASAP colloidal silver.  It is plain old EIS
and they make it at various PPM's.  They also have it sold under like
5 different labels I have run into so far.  But it is EIS.

I was assuming that EIS would have an easier time killing the
probiotics in a petri, rather than in the body.  Just like EIS kills
everything in vitro, but you don't expect it to kill everything in
vivo.  So if it doesn't kill it in vitro, then there is even less
chance of it killing it in vivo.

~David

Archives: