>From my reading, a couple of explanations come to mind for your DH's
symptoms: retraceng or parasites

Some folks think parasites cause arthritis symptoms. Moving pains cane
easily be attributed to parasites.  Perhaps there's something in CMO that
the little boogers don't like.  Maybe they're eating so well because of the
CMO that they're eliminating more waste wherever they happen to be feeding.

Retracement/retracing is a phenomenia where the body goes thru' symptoms in
peels, layer upon layer.  At each layer, the body may recall or
re-experience the symptom of that layer prior to it disappearing.

Saralou

NO medical advice here: see a medical practicer for that.  I'm just
exercising my 1st amendment right to express my opinion, tell of my
experience or reading or beliefs, in agreement with James 4:17

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 8:03 AM, Dianne France <dianne_fra...@hotmail.com>wrote:

>  Dear Brooks,
>
> I read your email to my husband (73yrs old) that has been having a lot of
> problems with osteo arthritis.
> We decided to order the animal form of CMO from Beyond a Century because we
> felt it might be a
> better product.  He has been taking it now approx. 3 days, 1/2 tsp 3x daily
> over food but is having
> some weird reactions.  He will suddenly have a finger joint hurt and then
> later it will move to another
> spot.  He has never been diagosed with RA so I don't understand these
> reactions.  Is this something
> anyone else experienced.  I have asked him to continue protocal because he
> is having so much
> arthritis.
>
> Dianne
>

> > Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 12:36:16 -0500
> > From: bradlebro...@gmail.com
> > To: day.sut...@gmail.com
> > CC: Silver-list@eskimo.com
> > Subject: CS>Osteoarthritis Question
> >
> > Dear Day,
> > We have been unsuccessful in
> > achieving any benefit from CS.....as an address for
> > any form of arthritis. However, we HAVE achieved "near phenomenal"
> > results in addressing the entire
> > litany of arthritis insults (all forms) affecting any of the
> > articulating joints in the human body----
> > via the implementation of a simple Cetyl Myristoleate (CMO) protocol.
> > Independent researches confirmed.....year ago
> > (circa 1975) that CMO was VERY EFFECTIVE in controlling/remedying the
> > negative influence of T-cells within the
> > joint capsules of all articulating joints....among higher
> > mammals----including humans.
> > I will not burden you with an extended litany
> > of the documented causes of the various presentations of
> > arthritis manifesting among humans......but I will summarize the
> > DOCUMENTED research efforts of reliable, INDEPENDENT
> > RESEARCH SCIENTISTS. Basically, what seems to occur within the human
> > community is that sometime near mid-=life
> > (usually around 55 years chronologically) the T-cells present in the
> > fluid of the articulating joints (most especially the extremities)
> > seem to lose the ability to differentiate between LIVE and DEAD tissue
> > (within the capsule joint area). What this means is that
> > the T-cells, literally, begin to consume a portion of ALL exposed
> > tissue within the synovial fluid within the capsuled environment.
> > This leads to tissue erosion---sometimes quite rapid. This attack
> > affects both ligaments and cartilage----without differentation /
> > preference. What CMO does is that it, simply, TURNS OFF the
> > T-cells....thus, stopping the insult. The body, then, can effect
> > repairs and maintain the restoration effect. As a general rule, only
> > one 10 day protocol of 6 capsules (divided into 3 dosages)
> > daily (#2 gelatin size) has, generally, been sufficient to remedy the
> > vast majority of ALL ARTICULATING JOINT INSULTS----
> > -----at least such has been our experience since we inaugurated this
> [...]

BREAK ROOM Tax Service
Location:  211 Court Street, downtown Decatur
        ~next to (east) the Post office
        ~across from (south) the Court House
Mail: P O Box 74, Decatur, IN 46733
Email: breakroom.deca...@gmail.com
Phone: 260/724-2011
...render unto Caesar the things that are his, and unto God the things that
are God's...