Company website:

http://www.vsl3.com/

Del
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: PT Ferrance
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 4:34 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Probiotics

  Del,
  What company would that be?
  Thanks.
  PT

  From: Del <d...@altsystem.com>
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tue, March 15, 2011 2:38:11 PM

  For most of her life, my wife has been battling IBS.
  I always believed that a probiotic should solve the problem.
  We tried many (including the HSO).  Nothing worked.
  Then we tried VSL#3.
  IBS gone within about two months on one packet per day.
  Now she gets it by prescription so that our drug coverage will defray the
considerable cost.
  We think eventually she will be able to stop taking it and still remain
stable.
  If you order it, make sure to order from the company itself so that it will
be shipped with ice packs.
  VSL#3 should always be refrigerated.

  Del